Monday, July 10, 2006

Goodbye

Hello. I'm going to stop blogging now. I am still loving being in Barrow. It has been and remains a great privilege to share the lives of the people here. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for their comments and interest in my trip. It helped so much, especially at the beginning when I was feeling a bit scared. I really do recommend blogs for this sort of trip. It was fantastic to be able to share photos etc while it was happening. Climate change wise, I've learned a great deal but realised the story is even more complicated than I thought. I'll be working on my material and am contacting everyone who was in touch and posted comments so you can keep across it. It won't be on this space as this was informal and just to update friends and family. If you want to know more about what I'm doing then please leave a comment with a contact email. Signing off, have a good summer everyone, Ice Fairy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is Scott from the Alaska Podshow here in Anchorage, Alaska. I ran into your audio diary in archive.org that your produced while where here visiting in Barrow, Alaska.

I'd like to feature your 4 minute audio file soundoficemelting1.mp3 that you produced on the Alaska Podshow www.alaskapodshow.com

Full credit will be given to you if you could provide those specifics to me by emailing media@alaskapodshow.com

I'll also provide a link to your website for my listeners. As a 5th generation Alaskan myself, you did a great job capturing life here in Alaska.

If this is of interest, I'd also love it if you could introduce your work to my listeners by sending me a .mp3 with your audio comment.

Thank you for your time and once again, great job!

Scott Slone
Alaska Podshow Podcast
www.alaskapodshow.com
media@alaskapodshow.com

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I heard one of your Alaska recordings at the Internet Archive and loved it! Not being able to get it out of my head, I would like to use a sample for a piece of music I'm working on. Please contact me at gcmcrae@shaw.ca

Thanks!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home